TORRICELLA TAVERNE

In Taverne, village consisting of two cores, the superior one partially belonging to the village and parish of Sigirino and partially, along with the inferior one, to the village and parish of Torricella, were found Roman remains, which are a clear sign of the inhabitance of the area already in a distant past. In 1437, it is indicated as Tabernae de Torexella. The bridge of Taverne already existed in 1496. The mayor of the sovereign Cantons was often received in the ancient ‘Rusca’ house, which is still adorned with frescoes of the second half of the 15th century and with the Cantons’ crests.

RP Revision
RP Revision

Zoning Regulation

Cadastral map ‘800
Cadastral map ‘800
Landscape elements
Landscape elements
Detailed Plan
Detailed Plan

Taverne and Motto

RP Revision
RP Revision

Landscape Plan